BIA MEETING, AUGUST 20 2014
The Trustees of the Blackwell Industrial Authority met in regular session on August 20, 2014, at 8:00 am in the Chamber Conference Room, 120 South Main, Blackwell, OK.
On the Agenda is the following:
2. Discuss and take action on Consent Agenda:
A. Vote to approve July 16, 2014 Minutes
B. Vote to approve July 2014 Financial Report.
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Director’s Report
5. Discussion regarding expanding the turn lane on 20th street for L.A. Boiler Works new expansion access.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding Blackwell Industrial Authority advertisement with Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
7. Consideration and possible action to enter into an executive session authorized by
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 25, Section 307 ( C ) (10), regarding the following:
A. Matters pertaining to economic development, including the transfer of property,
financing, or the creation of a proposal to entice a business to locate within the
i. Motion to convene executive session.
ii. Motion to reconvene open meeting.
iii. Action, if any, from executive session.
8. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding change order for the addition of drainage pipes under existing and new rail at Transload Facility.
9. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding increase price of rail ties for the new Transload Facility.
10. Other new business in accordance with Oklahoma’s Open Meeting Act, Title 25, of the
Oklahoma Statutes, Section 301-314.
11. Motion to adjourn.