BIA MEETING, FEBRUARY 19 2014
The Trustees of the Blackwell Industrial Authority met in regualr session on February 19, 2014, at 8:00 AM in the Chamber Conference Room, 120 S. Main, Blackwell, OK
On the Agenda is the following:
2. Discuss and take action on Consent Agenda:
A. Vote to approve January 15, 2014 Minutes
B. Vote to approve January 2014 Financial Report.
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Director’s Report
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding roof repairs at Malibu Trucking.
6. Consideration and possible action to enter into an executive session authorized by
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 25, Section 307 ( C ) (10), regarding the following:
A. Matters pertaining to economic development, including the transfer of property,
financing, or the creation of a proposal to entice a business to locate within the
i. Motion to convene executive session.
ii. Motion to reconvene open meeting.
iii. Action, if any, from executive session.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding lease with Nuverra.
8. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding Collateral Access Agreement with HMT and RBS Citizens Business Capital.
9. Other new business in accordance with Oklahoma’s Open Meeting Act, Title 25, of the
Oklahoma Statutes, Section 301-314.
10. Motion to adjourn.