BIA MEETING, MARCH 12 2014
The Trustees of the Blackwell Industrial Authority met in regular session on March 12, 2014, at 8:00 a.m. in the Chamber Conference Room, 120 South Main, Blackwell, OK.
On the Agenda is the following:
2. Discuss and take action on Consent Agenda:
A. Vote to approve February 19, 2014 Minutes
B. Vote to approve February 2014 Financial Report.
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Director’s Report
5. Discussion and consideration concerning bids for transload facility.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding Ag lease.
7. Consideration and possible action to enter into an executive session authorized by
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 25, Section 307 ( C ) (10), regarding the following:
A. Matters pertaining to economic development, including the transfer of property,
financing, or the creation of a proposal to entice a business to locate within the
i. Motion to convene executive session.
ii. Motion to reconvene open meeting.
iii. Action, if any, from executive session.
8. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding Nuverra lease.
9. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding boundaries and ingress and egress to Jon Anderson’s property.
10. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding roof bids for Malibu Trucking.
11. Other new business in accordance with Oklahoma’s Open Meeting Act, Title 25, of the
Oklahoma Statutes, Section 301-314.
12. Motion to adjourn.