BIA MEETING, NOVEMBER 09 2011
The Trustees of the Blackwell Industrial Authority met in special session on November 9, 2011, at 8:00 A.M., in the Chamber Conference Room, 120 S. Main, Blackwell, Oklahoma.
Minutes to follow.
On the Agenda is the following:
2. Discuss and take action on Consent Agenda:
a. Vote to approve October 19, 2011 Minutes.
b. Vote to approve October, 2011 Financial Report.
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Director’s Report
a. Interior renovations at 209 N. 20th St.
5. Attorney’s Report
6. Discussion and possible action on BIA asset appraisal bids.
7. Discussion and possible action on use of BIA rail improvements funds by Blackwell Northern Gateway Railroad.
8. Consideration and possible action to enter into an executive session authorized by
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 25, Section 307 ( C ) (10), regarding the following:
a. Matters pertaining to economic development, including the transfer of property,
financing, or the creation of a proposal to entice a business to locate within the
i. Motion to convene executive session.
ii. Motion to reconvene open meeting.
iii. Action, if any, from executive session.
9. Discussion and possible action on re-application by BIA for Economic Development Administration project for grant funding.
10. Other new business in accordance with Oklahoma’s Open Meeting Act, Title 25, of the
Oklahoma Statutes, Section 301-314.
11. Motion to adjourn.