BIA MEETING, NOVEMBER 20 2013
The Trustees of the Blackwell Industrial Authority met in regular session on November 20, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. int he Chamber Conference Room, 120 S. Main, Blackwell, OK .
On the Agenda is the following:
2. Discuss and take action on Consent Agenda:
A. Vote to approve October 16, 2013, Minutes
B. Vote to approve October 2013 Financial Report.
3. Chairman’s Report
4. Director’s Report
5. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding Ag land lease.
6. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding permanent right of ingress and egress from 13th Street to NE Corner of Anderson property.
7. Discussion, consideration and possible action regarding rail legal description.
8. Consideration and possible action to enter into an executive session authorized by
Oklahoma Statutes, Title 25, Section 307 ( C ) (10), regarding the following:
A. Matters pertaining to economic development, including the transfer of property,
financing, or the creation of a proposal to entice a business to locate within the
i. Motion to convene executive session.
ii. Motion to reconvene open meeting.
iii. Action, if any, from executive session.
9. Other new business in accordance with Oklahoma’s Open Meeting Act, Title 25, of the
Oklahoma Statutes, Section 301-314.
10. Motion to adjourn.